One Supplier – One Responsibility
Founded in 1988, Qualitech has since developed into a company specializing in inspection and maintenance of above ground storage tanks mainly for storing petroleum products. A dedicated team of employees work to provide excellence, safety and quality of innovative storage tank solutions and technology, products and services.
Implementing innovating Products & Services in Storage Tanks of Petroleum products that will:
- Upgrade the Safety of Operation,
- Minimize maintenance costs.
- Improve the protection of the environment.
Products supplied by Qualitech:
• Geodesic Domes
• Liquid tight membranes under tank bottoms (Release Prevention Barrier)
• Primary and secondary seals for external and internal floating roofs
• Complete full contact internal floating roofs (aluminum & GRP)
• Water drainage systems for external floating roofs
• Special seal types (e.g. guide pole seals and roof leg seals)
• Installation, supervision and management of all the above products
• Jacking and relocation of storage tanks
• Repair of storage tanks and tank foundations
Engineering, Inspection & Consultation Services:
• Comprehensive API-653 inspection and suitability for service evaluation report (in Service and out of service)
• Emission/Vapor Loss Calculation report as per API manual of petroleum measurement standards, chapter 19.1 & 19.2
• Alternative Storage Solutions Study of existing emission control devices for a given tank, in order to improve abatement efficiency
• Rim Space Measurement Survey (floating roof clearances and tank Shell out of roundness) pre-ordering new seals,
to ensure free roof movement through keeping the sealing system effective at all elevations
• Characterizing, Calculation & Detail Design Drawings of external floating roofs as per API-650 Appendix C